Thursday, December 28, 2017

ArtLove52 2018: A Year Long Challenge Series

Are you excited to enter into a new year? I am! I see some wonderful new adventures waiting for me just around the corner! 

I have decided to start a year long personal challenge. I have chosen 52 words and listed them in random order. I will use one of these words each week as an art journal inspiration prompt.


#ArtLove52, Ode to Paper, Challenge, Leah Tees



I have created a hashtag to go with this series: #artlove52. I will be adding photos to Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram with this hashtag. If you would like to join me, please do! Add the hashtag #artlove52 to your posts so I can find them!

I would love to add some random #artlove52 creations from other people to my blog posts, so please join in!
Please feel free to save the image above and print it out for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leah. On your blog I found the list with 52 prompts for Artlove52. Another blogger and I want to use this list to (art)journal together. Every week we will post a message with our creations on our blogs. Is it okay if I put the list and a link towards your blogpost on my blog? You can find it: trekharmonica.bogspot.nl Greetings Marjan

    ReplyDelete