Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rockstars Among Us...The first of many

There are so many fabulous famous people out there, even in the paper crafting world.  However, that being said, I would like to use this opportunity to give a shout-out to some of those fabulous lesser-known rockstars.

The first and foremost and one of my most favouritest (it is a word in my dictionary :P) is Shelley Graham Turner of Tori Sophia Designs.  A mixed media wonder, who loves to learn new things and turns them into her wonderful masterpieces.  Shelley is a great friend, and a talented artist who deserves to be much better known for her artistic talents.  You can find Shelley's masterpieces here.

This is one of my favourites:




Another one of our rockstars is Judy Olson McCourt of Annoyed Artists, although she is not from the papercrafting world, but from the land of rock hounds.  Judy is a new lapidary artist and she makes beautiful cabachons from semi-precious stones and minerals.  I just love her work, and have purchased quite a few of her shiney wonders.





These two people have made an impact on what I do, whether it be on the quality of my work, the desire to keep trying new things, or the following of my dreams in spite of what others may think.   Shelley and Judy are rockstars in my book, and deserve to get all the attention I can drum up for them!

Thanks for visiting, and keep your eyes open for a regular feature on my blog, called from here on out:  Rockstars among us.

1 comment: