Sunday, December 28, 2014

Ink Impressions' "Caroling Lili"

Hello everyone.  I am here with my first post as an Inky Impressions Inspiration Team member, I sure hope I can do them justice :)

I chose to do "Caroling Lili" even tho its not Christmas anymore, lol.  I love to create and color, so the seasons don't really matter to me :)

Caroling Lili by Inky Impressions

Caroling Lili by Inky Impressions
I misplaced my list of colors used in this project (serves me right for doing so many at a time, lol) but I promise I will have it for you next time :)

These images are so sweet and realistic looking, they really appeal to the artist inside me :)  If you are looking to purchase some Inky Impressions rubber stamps or digital images, you can find them in the online store here.  Inky Impressions also has a weekly challenge blog!  I hope you can enter and win some prizes!  See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment