Tuesday, May 12, 2015

How about a little Pollycraft?

This week for my project for Quick Creations, Noelle asked me to use the CC Design's Pollycraft rubber stamp "Queenie".  This is my first Pollycraft project and she was fun to do :)  I colored her with my copics and Prismacolor Pencils and you can find my colors listed below :)



I colored Queenie by basing with my copics.  I use my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils for shading and details, as I can't seem to get the hang of blending with the alcohol markers :P  Perhaps I just haven't taken enough time to learn, hahaha.  Trust me, there just isn't enough hours in a day to learn all the things I want to learn :P  But you will notice that over the next few weeks, I will be trying different mediums as I learn them :)

Here are my colors:

Crown - CopicsY21, PC942
Shoes and Hair - Copics E13, PC943
Skin - Copics E00, PC939, 1080
Wings - Copics BG15, PC905
Dress - Copics RV13, RV09, PC994, 1030



I also used the CC Designs Cutters Vine Die, and Imaginisce "Little Princess" paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad.  I have kept this one fairly simple, but added a hand made background paper, that I made using my Prima Watercolor Pencils :)  Woohoo, new technique ;)

Stay tuned for more creations from me with Quick Creations, and also don't forget to check out the monthly challenges over on the challenge blog :)  You can also find Quick Creations on Facebook and Instagram!  See you soon!

Use my special code in the online shop for a discount!  The code is LEAH10

No comments:

Post a Comment