Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Gorjuss Shadow Box Frame with Quick Creations

My daughter found my stash of Gorjuss Stamps, and requested a a couple shadow-box frames, lol.  And it just so happens that I had this one on my list to do for the Quick Creations Design Team.  Noelle is so good to me, she lets me choose which stamps I want to do, and this is another installment in the Santoro's Gorjuss feature here on my blog :)

This is "The White Rabbit" and you can find this one and many other gorgeous Gorjuss stamps in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations ;)


Unfortunately, this frame wouldn't come apart so I could take the glass out, so there are some glare issues with this photo :(, but I think you can see the project for the most part.  I used the White Rabbit Stamp set, plus a couple of other little stamps from other sets, such as The Collector and Dear Apple.  I layered everything with dimensional adhesive, so that there is tons of dimension in this piece.  The patterned paper is from Santoro/Trimcraft "Mirabelle 2" 6 x 6 paper pad and the ribbon is from my stash.


My daughter chose the quote, which was written by George RR Martin, and in case you can't see it, it goes like this:  "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.  The man who never reads lives only once."  If you are a regular reader of this blog, you will know that my youngest daughter (15) always has her nose buried in a book.  I'm guessing she has lived about five thousand lives by now.  Read on Pnut, read on :)


I colored the image of the girl using my Copics, Prismacolor markers, and Prismacolor pencils in the following colors:

Hair:  PB89
PC1082, 946, 1076
Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Clothes:  R11, G00
PC1092, 939, 1031, 1051, 1054, 992, 905, 1027
Shoes:  PB89
PC1082, 946, 1076
Clock:  PB108
PC1060, 1063, 1065, 935

Noelle has many awesome products in her online store to feed your habit..er..addiction...I mean hmmmm, there just isn't another word for it is there, lol.  But it is so much fun, yes it is.  You should definitely go and visit her shop :)

See you soon!  Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment