Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Male Themed Card with some Vintage Gears and Sweet Stamps

Hello everyone, I am back with some male-themed inspiration for Sweet Stamps.  I created a fun gear and script card for any man. I find I do not make enough male-themed cards, so at least once a month I try and pull one together, although I do struggle with it, lol.


I created this card by stamping and heat embossing with clear embossing powder the French Script Artsy Fartsy Stamp. The background is distressed with Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, and Ground Espresso Distress Inks from Tim Holtz. Then I chose the Vintage Gears Piccolos set and heat embossed the frame with Medieval Metals Detail Embossing Powder.  The gears and pieces are embossed with black embossing powder and Medieval Metals and glued on top of the frame.  The sentiment is stamped on vellum with Stazon, and glued to the back of the frame.

This was a fun project to do especially if you feel like getting down and dirty (grungy).  You can find most of these products in the Sweet Stamps online shop, plus many more products that I promise you won't be able to live without :)


No comments:

Post a Comment