Wednesday, June 15, 2016

First Firefly Challenge! Things with Wings!


Hello everyone, I am so excited to introduce a brand new shop that's opened up with wonderful crafty things!  The shop is called Firefly Crafts, owned by Debbie in Virginia, and she is such a sweetie :)

I am honored to be on her brand new design team, and for her very first challenge the theme is 'things with wings' :)

I have created a card using Avery with Fireflies by Paper Nest Dolls, which she has for sale in her new shop :)



I created this card using paper from the Crate Paper "Farmhouse" collection and flowers and sequins from my stash.  I also used a sentiment from the Honey Bee "Cherish" clear stamp set, which is also available in the Firefly Crafts online store :)

I colored Firefly Emma using my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E000
PC927, 1081, 939
Hair:  E31
PC1084, 948, 1082, 946
Clothes:  YR02
PC916, 918,  1032, 944
Jar:  PC 1060, 1067, 938

You can find the linked products in Debbie's new online store at Firefly Crafts!  She is having a grand opening on Friday, June 10, so keep your eyes open for more details!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment