Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Feature Altenew's Hennah Elements #3

This is last Friday Feature post for Altenew's Hennah Elements stamp set (for now lol).  This is such a versatile set, I can definitely see doing more.

This also happens to be my favorite of the three, saved the best for last of course!





I wanted to create my own DSP with this stamp set, and wow did it turn out great!  I also created this with watercolor pencils on hot pressed watercolor paper!  I apologize, I can't remember which pencils for sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say these were done with Inktense pencils.  They are nice and bright.

The sentiment and sequins are added from my stash.  But I do have to say, this was the most fun card to make out of the three :)  I love to experiment, and when the experiment turns out so well, well...it just makes my day :)  Do you experiment with different mediums on your cards?  Hmmm, I might see another Friday Feature series in the future....

But for now, next week I will start featuring cards that I have CASEd from some of my favorite card artists!  Sandy Allnock and Jennifer McGuire, just to name a couple :)  I'll leave the rest for you to figure out.

Until then, goodbye for now, keep crafting and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment