Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Troll Ellie appreciates kindness :)

Hello all from the weirdly warm Northwestern Ontario!  Seriously, it's plus 9 Celsius here today.  That is so weird for us for February!  This is when we would normally be having minus 30 degree weather!  Now, don't get me wrong, I like the warmth, but it also makes me wonder what is coming...

So on that note, I couldn't help but color up a fun and spring themed thank you card for Paper Nest Dolls this week :)  I colored "Troll Ellie" for this card and paired her with some Webster's Pages paper.  I added some die cuts to match and some Nuvo Crystal Drops, and here she is!






You can find the digital stamp version of this image in the online shop at Paper Nest Dolls.

Come and join us for the monthly challenge, you still have time!  The theme is always Anything Goes :)

See you soon!

1 comment: