Monday, June 19, 2017

Maddie with Glasses Bookmark with Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning all!  I have a fun watercolor bookmark for you today featuring Maddie with Glasses from the Paper Nest Dolls :)

Paper Nest Dolls Watercolor Bookmark Leah Tees

I used my Prima Watercolor Pencils to color her on some Prima Watercolor paper.  This pad of paper is 3 inches by 6.25 inches and is the perfect bookmark size!

Paper Nest Dolls Watercolor Bookmark Leah Tees

I love to watercolor and this is one of my most favorite of the dolls, so why not combine the two!  The sentiment stamp is from my stash, and I used my Cotman water colors to complete the blue background.

Paper Nest Dolls Watercolor Bookmark Leah Tees

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration project this month for the Paper Nest Dolls!  Don't forget our challenges run for the whole month and the theme is always Anything Goes!

When I watercolor I like to work on three or four projects at a time, this gives me something to do while I wait for my layers to dry.  And this project was no different...stay tuned on Friday for the other two projects I completed!

1 comment: