Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Greeting Farm, Walk Through Wednesday and 7 Kids Crafts

Hello!  Leah here with a Greeting Farm card made with the "With Love" stamp set and some masking.  The Greeting Farm is this month's featured vendor over at 7 Kids Crafts, so use the code "TGF" to get 20% off your TGF order!



First I masked out where I wanted everything to be.  Remember that the image you want to show up in front has to be the first thing stamped.  Then you add a mask to it and stamp over top of it.  In this case, I wanted the outline of the square to be the first thing.  



Then I lifted the corner of the mask and fit the little fairy and a flower so they show up in front of the square.  Everything else can be 'behind' them, so once I stamped them, I created masks for them.


When I removed the masks, I erased the light pencil lines I made to position the square and began coloring.



I colored all of the flowers and the fairy and then added some black lines to border the square and added the sentiment from the same stamp set.



And lastly I added some blue around the images and inside the square and faded it out with my Copic blender just to create a vague shadow.  I backed it with black card stock and wow, its finished!  Thanks for reading along, and I hope you find this inspiring!

You can find this stamp set in the 7 Kids online store at 7kidscrafts.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment