Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April ATC Challenge with HLS: Pretty Papers


Good day everyone!  This month's ATC Challenge theme at HLS is Pretty Papers!  And boy do I have a lot of pretty papers :)  I may be a paper addict, lol, so this challenge theme was perfect for me to use up some of the awesome paper I've been hoarding over the years.





I used one of my pre-created backgrounds using Distress Oxide inks, and searched through my huge stash of pretty scrapbook papers to find something that matched.  These papers from Studio Calico complemented this background perfectly.


I cut the three different papers into squares and distressed them with Distress Ink.  Then I placed them in different areas on each of the ATCs.


I then added some Nuvo Drops and a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker to finish them off.  So easy and yet so unique.


Each ATC has a different sticker, so each card is it's own unique little piece of art :)  I created 12 of these ATCs from one background, so 11 of them will be available for swapping in the Worldwide ATC Swap Group on Facebook.

Products Used:

Distress Oxide Inks in Rusty Hinge, Brushed Corduroy, Dried Marigold and Scattered Straw
Studio Calico 6x6 paper from the Atlantic and Classic Calico collections
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Stamp Set
Distress Ink in Ground Espresso
Versafine Ink in Sepia
Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers
Nuvo Drops in Sugared Almond and Dark Walnut<Additional text area>

No comments:

Post a Comment