Saturday, August 10, 2019

Sweet Sentiment August Sketch Challenge

It's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Sweet Sentiment!  This month I have created a mixed media tag with a fun Stamping Bella image :)




I colored this Moth girl from Stamping Bella using my Copic Markers in some of my favorite color combinations.  Then I layered with some cardstock, patterned paper from Doodlebug and some watercolor resist paper from Prima in colors to match.

I distress all the edges with distress ink and added some flowers, Nuvo Vintage Drops and clear glass droplets.  The sentiment sticker is from 7 Dots Studio.

I really practiced rounding my shadows out in this image, but wow there's a few pretty small spaces in this one too, lol.

That's all for now folks, I will see you again soon.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment