Tuesday, October 1, 2019

HLS Watercolor Challenge for October

It's time for the HLS watercolor challenge, and I have created a bright and fun art journal page to share with you today.





I stamped the flowers using the LDRS Creative Polkadoodles Eleganza and Daisy Daisy Stamp  and Cut sets.  These stamp sets are so much fun, and the whimsical shape of the flowers is even better when you cut them out with the matching dies included in the set.


I added the flowers and leaves to a watercolor page in my art journal that I had covered in various blue shades of Distress Inks.


The quote is one that I found online and I think it is perfect for this page.


I didn't leave myself enough space to stamp a quote so I had to rely on my own handwriting, blech.  But in all, I am happy with the end result lol.

Thanks for stopping by today, come and join us at the HLS Challenge blog to see more inspiration and link up your watercolor project!


No comments:

Post a Comment