Sunday, July 3, 2022

Spotlight Sunday with Artful Angel: The Greeting Farm

 Happy Canada Day weekend for all my Canadian Friends, and Happy Independence Day for all my American friends!  I had a great weekend, got some housework done, had a road trip and spent today doing whatever I wanted!  Gotta love 3-day weekends ;)  

We are kicking off Spotlight Sundays today with Artful Angel, and our first featured stamp company is the Greeting Farm.  For three days only, the featured stamp set, and three of it's buddies, are on sale for 30% off in the Artful Angel shop!

I have created a couple projects to share with you today using the set called New Beginnings by The Greeting Farm.  Along with New Beginnings, there are three other stamp sets included in this sale:  Minkie Friends, Cute Script and Beautiful Girls...all by The Greeting Farm!  This sale is only in effect until Tuesday, July 5th, and stock is limited so hurry up and visit the Artful Angel shop (discount is applied when you add to your cart)!


For this card, I created a dimensional card using all of the cute critters, the wagon, a sentiment and all of the tiny flowers included in this set.  It's a great card for any kind of new beginning!  Could be a new baby on the way, a new home, and new job...pretty much anything!


These little tags (I'm calling them wallet tags) are reminders for us to enjoy the little things, because they are what matter in life.  It's not always the big things.  It's the pretty flowers you see on your walk, or the critters climbing in the trees.  Anything that makes you smile, no matter how small is worth the effort to smile and enjoy.  I created these for my daughter and I to keep in our wallets and we can pull them out whenever we need that little reminder!

We will have another featured stamp set (and it's buddies) on sale again for you next week, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment