Thursday, October 6, 2022

Queen Bee Art Journal Page with Pink Ink Designs

 I wanted to create something fabulous with this huge beautoiful Queen Bee stamp set from Pink Ink Designs (huge fan here), so I created this art journal page.


Thi is a 5 x 7 art journal page on Canson XL mixed media paper.  I created the background using Tim Holtz Tissue paper and added the color with Distress Crayons in Chipped Sapphire and Mermaid Lagoon.  The star of the show though is that wonderful bee image.  

The wings are a separate image, so you can color them and attach them to create dimension like I have done here.  I added the Bee house and printed the sentiment on regular paper to glue on my page.  Lastly, I added some black around the sentiment to make it stand out using a Sharpie marker. 

A sweet reminder to always be true to yourself.  See you again soon my friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment