Monday, October 13, 2014

C.C. Designs Design Team Call Submission

C.C. Designs is having a Design Team call!  I have completed this card using "Heidi Among The Flowers" a Swiss Pixie rubber stamp from C.C. Designs.  She was so cute, and she colors up, naturally, so bright and cheerful.  I could only picture her on a cheerful card :)

"Heidi Among The Flowers" by C.C. Designs
 I crafted this card as a 4 x 6 easel card, using dies, cardstock, fibres, flowers and brads from my stash.  I have been learning different card folds in my quest to acquire knowledge (I am a life-long learner, of all things!) on card folds.  I so enjoy learning the different folds and techniques.  I will soon add this as a tutorial to my Beginner's Guide blog page, so keep your eyes open!

"Heidi Among The Flowers" by C.C. Designs

"Heidi Among The Flowers" by C.C. Designs

"Heidi Among The Flowers" by C.C. Designs
I colored this stamped image using my Prismacolor Premiere and Koh-I-Nor pencils in the following colors:

Hair - PC997, 943, 944
Skin - PC927, 939
Boots, Wings, Dress - PC956, 1008, KIN 8
Dress - PC1086, 919, 1027
Grass, Leaves - PC1005, 1090, 908
Flowers - PC915, 1003, 917, 1033, 921, 994, 1032, 944, 937, 938, KIN 15, 9

I enjoy the rubber stamp images, as I've mentioned previously, because they allow me to not only use the creativity that's bursting out of my head, but also because they allow me to connect the images with people and children in my life that inspire me.  I work in a catholic elementary school, and I seem to find inspiration daily in the children I am so blessed to work with.  Thank you for viewing my submission and for considering me to be on your Design Team.

You can also find me on Pinterest as Leah Tees
and also on Facebook as Ode to Paper.
I am a member of the following DTs:
C.C. Designs Digi Divas
Quick Creations Design Team
Polkadoodles Digi Queens
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment