Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I love Butterflies and Sunshine :)

I have a sweet project to share with you today for Quick Creations and Noelle Martin.  I have used a CC Designs stamp called Butterfly Lucy, that I've had my eyes on for a while.  I cannot resist butterflies, and this little darling caught my attention and wouldn't let me go :)


I have colored her using my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils in the following colors on Arches 140lb Hot Press water color paper:

Hair:  PC914, 942, 1034, 943
Skin:  PC927, 939, 1029
Butterfly:  PC904, 903, 1100, 993, 994, 995
Dress:  PC989, 1005, 911
Boots:  PC904, 903, 1100


I used the 6 x 6 paper from Doodlebug called Hello Sunshine to make this card, and to cut the die shapes, I used the Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Sizzix Decorative Accent and Label and the Wild Rose Studio Butterfly Lace Dies.  I used Tim Holtz Distrtess Ink in Antique Linen to give some depth to the edges and also to create a slight shadow around the image.

I used some Ranger Glossy Accents to highlight the word Hello and finished off this project by adding some adhesive pearls from Recollections.


I love to color on hot press water color paper with my pencils.  The amount of tooth is perfect for pencils, the colors blend so beautifully.

If you are looking for great supplies for your crafty habit (and we all know its more than just a hobby! LOL) then you need to go and visit Noelle at Quick Creations.  Great customer service and fast shipping, she has what you need.  Noelle also offers some pre-order options on some of your favorite stamp brands :)

You can find Quick Creations on Facebook, on Pinterest, and on Instagram :)  Noelle is also having a Fall sale in her shop, right now!  The sale ends October 16, so you best  go and check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment