Monday, June 6, 2016

Paper Girls Challenge "The Great Outdoors"

Hello everyone!  I have been asked to Guest Design for the Paper Girls Challenge this month, and I am honored :)

This first challenge theme is "The Great Outdoors":


I created this card with the Altenew stamp set called "Persian Motifs".  I stamped the image on hot press water color paper with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Then I painted the flowers using my Inktense pencils.

The sentiment is from Tim Holtz Just Sayings stamp set, and I added some sequins from my stash.

I enjoy coloring or painting flowers, and to be able to do it with water color makes it even better!\

I'll see you again in two weeks for another Guest Design project for Paper Girls Challenge!  Until then, Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah! You have done a beautiful job with this. I keep forgetting I have Intense pencils..... this makes me want to pull them out and start using them..... Fabulous job! =)

    ReplyDelete