Wednesday, January 16, 2019

"Waiting" with 7 Kids and Gorjuss

Hello 7 Kids friends!  I created this Gorjuss card for you this week with the "Waiting" girl.  I wanted to use the frame and mask her off to create a window of sorts.  Of course, the stamping didn't go as well as I had planned, and if you look closely, you can see where parts of the frame didn't stamp!  No fear my friends!  I have a quick fix for that when all the other coloring is finished :)




I colored the girl first and then decided what king of scenery I wanted inside the frame.  I fell upon one of Amy's Live videos and decided because she was coloring mountains in her video that mountains were what I was going with too lol.



Once the inside of the frame was complete I needed to decide on the rest of the background.  I created the wooden floor and paneled wall to complete the scene and then it was time to fix my stamping goof.



I used a Copic Fineliner and pretty much just filled in the frame where it was missing.  It was that simple!  I finished this card off with a sentiment and some pretty paper from the Lawn Fawn Knock on Wood 6x6 paper pad.  I never would have thought that I would be doing backgrounds that look like this.  And it just goes to show that you never know until you try!



Don't forget, Gorjuss is our featured brand for January, you will find a sale on Gorjuss in the shop!  I also used paper from the Lawn Fawn 6x6 "Knock on Wood" paper pad available in shop as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment