Sunday, February 24, 2019

LDRS/Polkadoodles and 7 Kids Crafts

Good day everyone!  This month at 7 Kids Crafts, the featured category is anything flowers!  Use the code Flowers to get %20 off!  I have created a fun card using the LDRS/Polkadoodles Stamp & Cut set called "Daisy Daisy".





Unfortunately this particular stamp set is sold out, however, there is another one, very similar to this one still in the shop!


I colored these pretty flowers with my Copic markers and used the matching dies to cut them out.


Then I placed them on a white card base and added a sentiment and some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Sweet Lilac.  The sentiment stamp comes from my stash.  A sweet, fairly clean and simple card.

The following products are available in the 7 Kids Crafts online store:

LDRS/Polkadoodle Stamp and Cut Set "Eleganza" (I have this one too and it is just as gorgeous!)

I will be back soon with more inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment