Friday, October 1, 2021

2 Cute Ink Project for Passionate Paper Creations and Friends With Rhea

 Good day my friends!  I have a project to share with you today featuring the adorable digital images from 2 Cute Ink :)



We are featuring 2 Cute Ink this week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends with Rhea.  I have created this fun Halloween card using these super cute Halloween Animals images.


I created a slimline card in landscape orientation using these fun digital images.  I colored them with my Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  Then I used a Tim Holtz Alterations die to create the trees in the background, and layered them on top of distress ink-blended background.  The hill is also blended with distress ink and cut using an Avery Elle Dotted Borders die.

I printed the sentiment out and punched it with a 2 inch circle punch and ink blended that with distress inks as well.  Lastly, I added my favorite enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs and called it done!  Which cute animal is your favorite??  I think the giraffe is my favorite for sure!

Have you joined the fun at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends with Rhea yet?  I will put the link here for you, come and join in!  

PS....don't forget to answer the questions to join...it's important!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2879667398954326

See you again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment