Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Sweet Spring Gnome with Polkadoodles

 I know, I can't help it.  I hopped on the Gnome wagon and I'm riding it as far as it will take me lol.  Today I have this super sweet Spring Flowers Gnome from Polkadoodles to share with you.


I have colored up this sweet gnome using my Copic markers and I just love how this color combination turned out.  It is the BG9's, the darkest in the BG color family.  This card is so simple once the image is colored.  I wanted the image to be the center of attention so I didn't add a whole lot to the background.  A Martha Stewart edge punch, a strip of patterned paper and some Gina Marie enamel dots...and that's it!  I didn't even add a sentiment, I figure I can add one when I need it.  I am in love with this card, it may not even make it into my stash lol.  It may end up hanging up in my studio ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment