Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blues and Greens


One of my favorite summer time color combinations is blue and green.  The colors just look so fresh together.  So when I found the Colorbok Poolside 12 x 12 pad at Walmart, I just couldn't resist.  The colors are lovely in this collection, however, I can't say the same for the quality of the paper itself.  I guess maybe I just prefer cardstock?  This paper is very thin, almost too thin to do anything with.  I may have to double matt anything else I decide to do with it.  And perhaps it was my choice of album structure that didn't work well with a thinner paper.

But because I have this insane desire to try every mini album tutorial I can find on Youtube, this is what I ended up with.  I tried to make Kathy Orta's Matchbook Mini, which isn't really a mini; it's a fair size album.
I haven't name this album yet, and I can't really embellish it a lot, given its structure.  It is kind of pretty though:






No comments:

Post a Comment