Monday, July 21, 2014

"Enjoy" Album

This has to be one of my favorite albums so far.  I know, I probably say that about all of them, lol.  I used book rings and my crop-a-dile, and I really like the ability to add more pages that this tool allows.


The paper is from My Mind's Eye, Bramble Rose 6 x 6 paper pad.  This collection has a very "Shabby Chic"  feel to it and I love this style of albums, so it was easy for me to come up with a theme.  The inside pages are styled after The pocket pages by My Creative Spirit on YT.  You can find her video here.

It is mind-boggling how many creative and talented people there are in this world.  I love to watch the tutorials even if I don't use the information.  And I praise those who are trying to bring back the dying arts, like paper quilling and the coptic stitch, and continue to teach them.  I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment