Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Freebie in The East Wind newsletter

Hi everyone, I am so excited to show you the February Newsletter Freebie from The East Wind.  She is called Aurora "Hart Flower".

If you have signed up for The East Wind monthly newsletter, you will get her automatically on February 1st :)  If you haven't signed up, you really should!!!!  Unky's images are so much fun to colour, I just can't stop.  I am now on her InstaDT!  So exciting!  Not only that, Unky has been giving me pointers and ideas to help me with my blogging and colouring.  She is so talented!

Aurora "Hart Flower" by The East Wind


I have coloured her up using my Prismacolour pencils, and used many dies from Joycrafts, Cheery Lynn, Lala Land Crafts, CC Designs and Wild Rose Studio.


Aurora "Hart Flower" by The East Wind

Unky also has challenges on her blog, as well as contests on her Facebook page :)  You really should check out these gorgeous images :)  Until next time...I'm off to color and craft!

One more thing before I forget, lol...I am on Instagram! (Hence the InstaDT...lol)  My username is ode_to_paper, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment