Friday, January 30, 2015

New Release Day at The East Wind!

Hello everyone, it's new release day at The East Wind!  This is a new Unkytoon image called All Bundled Up and you can find her here at the Etsy shop :)



I colored this super-cute witchy girl with my Prismacolor pencils in the following colors:

Hat - PC935
Skin - PC927, 939, 1029
Hair - PC1001, 925, 935
Clothes - PC989, 1097, 935
Broom - PC1084, 1082, 1099
Cat - PC918, 944, 1051

All Bundled Up by The East Wind

I distressed the edges of the image with Black Soot Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, as well as all the edges of the patterned paper.  The Paper is a Halloween 12 x 12 pad from recollections (Michael's brand) called Midnight magic Halloween, and I used ribbon from my stash.



I added black adhesive rhinestones, and hand lettered the sentiments on small black tags (clearly I  need to work on that :))



If you are looking for some awesome images...some a little quirky, some a little dark, but all are gorgeous, visit The East Wind Etsy shop which you can find here.







There are challenges on The East Wind Facebook page as well as on the challenge blog, come and join us for some fun and prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment