Monday, June 8, 2015

It's New Release Day for My Whimsical Little World

It's new release day over at My Whimsical Little World.  I have colored up this sweet graduation girl in a faux charcoal technique using Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral spirits.  What a great technique to learn and try.




With Graduation ceremonies coming up soon, she is the perfect image to play with :)  I really enjoyed this image, and playing with a new technique makes it even more fun :)

I used only Black (935) and White (938) Prismacolor Pencils along with OMS to create this coloring project.  I also used paper from Ki-Modern Elegance 6 x 6 paper pad from Hampton Art, and follow this sketch.

Don't forget!  We will be starting a new Challenge blog in July!  What a great reason to start finding your favorite MWLW images and having them fall into your shopping cart, lol.  You know you want to :P

You can find Paola's fun images here in her etsy shop.  You can also find MWLW on Facebook and on Instagram too, as well as Pinterest :()



1 comment:

  1. Leah I just had to stop by and say how absolutely fabulous this is.
    Love it with a passion.

    Hugs
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete