Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Plum Plumeria and Bella Paper :)

Noelle asked me this week to make something using the Lifestyle Plumeria 4 x 4 die and the Wild Rose Studio Bella paper :)  This was tricky for me, I usually work with images, lol...(but alas, if you don't challenge yourself, you'll never know what you can do!) so here is what I've done:






This is a fun fold flap card, my first as a matter of fact...yes, lol...a new technique!  I love this Bella paper, it is so beautiful and just happens to be my favorite color :)

I have linked the products I have used to Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations and I'm also going to link you to the challenge blog.  There are monthly challenges where you can win a prize!

Use my special code in the online shop for a discount!  The code is LEAH10

No comments:

Post a Comment