Thursday, August 27, 2015

New feature and a Gorjuss Hello

I have such a hard time deciding which images to pick to do sometimes, lol.  So after talking to Noelle at Quick Creations I decided I would do a new feature here on my blog.  Every month I will choose a different line of stamps to feature.  This month I have chosen Santoro's Gorjuss :)  Each stamp image I feature will be available at Quick Creations, although some may only be available through pre-order.

With that sorted, here is my first in this feature:


This is The Owl, a rubber stamp from Santoro's Gorjuss line, designed by Suzanne Woolcott.  I fell in love with these images last year, after speaking to a friend about what my style of creating actually is.  That was a tough one, trying to figure that out...I want to be all styles lol.  This is also a first for me, coloring on Kraft paper, and I definitely want to try it again, however one thing to keep in mind when coloring on kraft is to pay close attention to how the color of kraft paper changes the color of your medium :)  I will remember this for next time for sure!

I have colored her up using my Prismacolor Premiere Pencils, and paired her with paper from MME Indie Chic - Nutmeg, and MME Lost & Found - Portobello Road 6 x 6 paper pads.



This is such a fun image to color, and really lends itself to any style of card and color.  To purchase this and other Gorjuss dolls, you can visit Quick Creations.  Also don't forget to visit the blog, and join in our challenges!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment