Thursday, February 14, 2019

Sweet November and 7 Kids Crafts

Hello friends!  I finally had a chance to color up one of the super sweet Sweet November images from the January release!  This is Nora Northlight, and I blew her up nice and big to feature her super sweet face!



I absolutely adore these images from Sweet November.  And there's a new release on the first of every month!


I have a limited number of Copic markers, but I've recently fallen back in love with them lol.  And I thoroughly enjoyed coloring this image.  I added her onto a background made with Studio Light paper from the Ultimate Scrap Collection of 12 x 12 papers, also available in the 7 Kids online store.


You can find so many Sweet November images in the 7 Kids online store.  There's a new release on the first of every month, and there's also a vault release halfway through every month!

I'll see you very soon with more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment