Sunday, January 9, 2022

A Cozy, warm Coffee Hug featuring Joy Clair Designs

 I don't know about you, but up here in Northwestern Ontario we are coming into the thick of the cold winter weather, so we do just about anything to keep warm!  And on that note, lol, I have created a warm and cozy hug card featuring the Coffee Flavors digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.

Coffee Flavors


I wanted to add patterns on the cards, so before I colored them with my Copics, I drew the patterns on very lightly with a pencil.  And then I had some fun coloring them in ;)

Coffee Flavors 2

I can totally see changing the patterns and colors to suit your mood!

Coffee Flavors 3

That's all for me today, I will see you again soon with another project for Joy Clair Designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment