Sunday, January 2, 2022

Using Christmas Joy Digital Stamps in a Scrapbook Layout with Joy Clair Designs

 Hello crafty friends! I have a scrapbook layout project using the Christmas Joy  digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs to share with you today:)


I resized this digital image from Joy Clair Designs so I could make it large enough for a scrapbook layout.  This is one of the things I love about digital images!  I colored it with my copics and layered it with some white card stock, which I added some mixed media to, and some Echo Park paper.

I love how this layout turned out, and the dimension that the digital image and mixed media provide are perfect!  And what a beautiful image to color.  It makes such a classy addition to my layout.

To finish off this page, I added some enamel dots and some red rhinestones, even in the digital image to look like berries!

Have you colored this image yet?  I encourage you to try resizing your digital images, they are very versatile and can be used on many projects! I even encourage you to create a scrapbook layout using the Christmas Joy digital stamp set, stretch your creativity with me!

That's all for me today, if you'd like to have some more fun with us, come and join the Joy Clair Stamps Projects Facebook group :)

I also have a process video on my YouTube Channel for you to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment