Friday, December 31, 2021

Making Memories Christmas Bears with Joy Clair Stamps

 Hey hey peeps!  Remember I asked how many ways can we color these awesome Making Memories bears?

Well, I have colored them in more traditional colors this time and they are so cute!

I colored these bears in more woodsy and traditional colors.
If you know me at all, you know I am a huge outdoors fan (in the summer, not so much in the winter lol) so making these bears a little rustic was so much fun.

 

I paired them some fun patterned paper, again added a circle punch out layered under a cardboard heart.

I added a couple of different holiday sentiments from Love Santa and Making Memories digital stamp sets and lastly added my favorite enamel dots.

The finished cards are very similar to the pink and teal bears I did earlier this month, but the different color palette and patterned papers make them so different!

Last time, I showed you Joy's tropical bears, this time I'm showing you Kanan's polar bear!

I will see you again real soon with some more fun projects, and I do believe Martha has a new release in mind very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment