Thursday, December 2, 2021

Planner Cover Embellishment with Joy Clair Stamps

 Hello crafty peeps!  I have embellished the front of my new 2022 work planner with a digital stamp from Joy Clair Designs called Christmas Joy.


This digital stamp set is called Christmas Joy and includes several different Christmas images, including a wreath with Poinsettias.  I love digital images, and one of the main reasons is that I can resize the image however large I want.  Sometimes I even only use part of it :)

For this project, I enlarged the digital image and only colored the Poinsettias in blue with my Copic markers. 
I layered them onto some scrap patterned paper, and also added a vinyl sticker from a local artist.



Lastly, I die cut some letters for the year and gave them a shadow effect with my white gel pen.

I'm not sure how long this will last, as the planner cover is vinyl, but I think I might try some clear sticky vinyl on top (like Mac-Tac!)  If they decide to peel off, I will turn them into a bookmark for my planner :)  No worries!

I will be back again soon, but if you are looking for some fun inspiration, come and check out the Joy Clair Facebook group:)

See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment