Monday, December 13, 2021

Mini Album Collaboration with Debbie of Project 39 Mini Albums using P13 Cosy Winter 6x6 Paper Pad

 Hello everyone, I am so excited to share this project with you today!  I challenged Debbie from Project 39 Mini Albums a couple months ago to create a mini album using the the Cosy Winter 6x6 paper pad from P13.  I can't wait to watch her video tomorrow and see what she came up with!


I created a 6 x 8 mini album using the 6x6 Cosy Winter paper pad from P13, but I knew I was going to have supplement that pad with some other paper.  I included the P13 Woodgran12 x 12 Creative Pad in my kit, and I only ended up using 2 full sheets for the inside and outside covers.


The spine of the book is a whopping 3 inches, so it's a chunky thing, but I love it!

I further supplemented the Cosy Winter paper with an older 6x6 paper pad from Teresa Collins called World Traveler.  This pad had the perfect green to supplement the Cosy Winter paper.


I also used 3 different packages of the Decorative Tags from the same collection by P13 as well as a package of die cuts and 3 sheets of stickers.   I also ordered the polymer stamp set and was further able to supplement the paper with stamped and Copic-colored images. 


Coloring the stamped images allowed me to introduce some red into the project and I love the addition of that minimal pop of color :)

This paper is so stunning, as is every paper I've seen from P13.  But the cozy (yes we spell it with a z lol) feel and the icons included in the paper are something that just makes my heart sing.


This album includes 5 base pages, each page including a large pocket with 5 x 8 tags in each, allowing for plenty of real estate for photos.

The individual pages have different layouts and include interactive elements such as a waterfall, a double gatefold, and plenty of smaller pockets with tags and journaling cards.


I loved creating this album and I hope one day to gift it to someone who will enjoy filling it and looking at it often as much as I enjoyed making it.

I hope to do another mini album collaboration soon, but until then, I will leave you with the link to the Youtube video showing every page of the album, as well as Debbie's link to her video!

I may or may not also include some more photos for you :)

See you soon!

My Youtube video: https://youtu.be/bkGD-6wCum4

Debbie's Youtube video:  https://youtu.be/rDVt4jGXpIQ




No comments:

Post a Comment