Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Sweetest Soul Scrapbook Layout using Joy Clair Designs Digital Stamp

 Hello everyone, Leah here with a scrapbook layout I've called The Sweetest Soul using the On Your Special Day digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.

On Your Special Day digital stamp set

I colored the digital floral image 7 times with my Copic markers.  Now I know, you're thinking...7 times!  Don't you get bored with it?  I do not lol.

You know me well enough now to know I love coloring florals.  This is one of the only things I can do while I work, and I love it so much,
it's almost as if I get in a trance and don't even realize hw many I've colored lol.

One of the things I love about digital images is that you can resize to any size you want.
These happened to be sized for card fronts, but they were also the perfect size for scrapbook embellishments.

On Your Special Day digital stamp set

Where was I?...OH yes, once I colored the images, I  cut some of them apart and fit them in as layering pieces in the embellishment clusters.  With these images, who needs stickers and die cuts?!

Ok, so you know I like to share work from my fellow design team members using the same stamp images that I've used in my project.  This month is no exception...this  stunning card by Priscilla is just begging to viewed and shared everywhere!

I have also created a process video for this project and I'm including it here for you :)

https://youtu.be/_vKJRrLN-3g

No comments:

Post a Comment