Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Making Memories Christmas Bears for Joy Clair Designs

 Hello hello!  I don't know about you guys, but it's finally starting to look like winter up here in the Great White North!

We've had two significant snow falls in the past 5 days, and we went from green grass to absolutely pure white all at once!
These Christmas Bears from the Making Memories digital stamp set were perfect to color up and match the new mood board for this month, and they truly make me think of snow too!

How gorgeous are those colors for winter??!!!! I absolutely love them!  So when I saw these bears and this mood board I couldn't help myself but put them together.

Making Memories

I colored these bears with my Copic markers in pinks and purples and teals, ohhh those colors make my heart sing.

I added them to a patterned paper bokeh background (which truly looks like falling snow) and layered a teal circle under a cardboard heart:)

Lastly, I added a sentiment from the Love Santa digital stamp set and finished them off with some enamel dots.

I wonder how many ways we can color these bears?  I have some different colors coming this month as well. And Ohmergersh!  Joy made hers into tropical bears for Christmas in July!

If you want to join in on the fun with loads of inspiration (and mood boards!) come and join the Joy Clair Stamps Facebook Group :)

I will see you again soon, until then, stay safe and happy my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment