Saturday, April 30, 2022

Tangling Art Journal: White on Black!

 My very last project for April is another Tangling Journal page using white pen on black paper.  It' s been a very busy month, but mostly because I had a lot of projects completed previously that just needed to be blogged!  It's a catch-up month, what can I say?


Remember earlier in the month when I said I was starting another new Tangling journal?  This is it.  This is the one I was talking about!  It's actually a planning insert for a Recollections binder planner from Michael's.  The paper is black and it works great for tangling.

Looking at it now, I wish I had made the white shadows brighter, but it is a learning process.  I enjoyed every minute of this even though it was 130 am and I couldn't sleep.  You know what they say...those who can't sleep art!  Ok, well, maybe I'm the only one who says it, but y'all know exactly what I'm talking about!


No comments:

Post a Comment