Monday, May 2, 2022

Masculine Birthday Card with Joy Clair Designs

 Hello!  Today I am sharing a masculine birthday card using the You Are Loved digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs. 


I used the feather from this digital stamp set and enlarged it.  I colored it with my Copics in my favorite blue color combination:  E97, 95, 93, 91.

I layered it over some pretty blue and wood grained patterned paper and even added some die-cut glasses in gold card stock.  Lastly, I added a sentiment stamp from my stash and some Gina Marie Designs enamel dots.

A simple card with a great impact, and I'm adding to my stash of masculine cards!  Win-win!

You can find this stamp set at Joy Clair Designs, and don't forget to check out the Joy Clair Stamps Facebook Group for loads more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment