Saturday, May 14, 2022

Sweet Sentiment New Release!

 Good day my fellow crafty peeps!  Today I am sharing a couple of projects made with the Sweet Sincerity and Gone Fishin' stamps, part of the new release for May, from Sweet Sentiment Stamps :)


I created these two small stand up tags using the Gone Fishin' stamp set from Sweet Sentiment.  This is one of five of the new release this month.  Aren't they cute!
I thought they were so appropriate for me lol, seeing as how we camp and fish all summer long.  I colored these cutie pies with my Copic markers.


This candle holder, matches the one I created a couple months ago with another Sweet Sentiment stamp.  This one is created using the Sweet Sincerity stamp set from this month's release.  This flower I colored with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolors.  Everyone knows how much I love coloring flowers right? lol

Jump on over to Sweet Sentiment to see the rest of this fabulous release, and come and join us in the Facebook group to see all kinds of fabulous inspiration from our design team!












No comments:

Post a Comment