Sunday, May 15, 2022

Masculine Love with Joy Clair Designs

 Well hello again :)  I have created another masculine card this month!  This time a Valentine's Day card in some neutral colors, using the Always in Style digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.


I started out by printing this image over-sized again.  Mostly because I was going to use it on a scrapbook page, but changed my mind at the last minute lol.

I colored it with my Copic markers and again, using the layers of patterned paper to create a "quilted" look this time.  It's amazing the different types of cards you get by layering the papers in this way.

I added a die cut sentiment from my stash and lastly, I added some iridescent enamel bling from my stash.

The neutral colors of both the colored image and the pattered papers ensure this is a masculine card any guy would like to receive!


No comments:

Post a Comment