Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Gnome Friends with Woodware Stamps

 Who doesn't love having gnome-y friends?  I would love love to have them!  I have created this friend card using the Gnome Friends stamp set from Woodware Stamps.


This is one of those cards that practically made itself once the image is colored.

I colored the gnomes with my Copic markers in nice bright colors.  Then I picked through my paper scraps and found that piece of blue burlap, oh it's perfect for this card!  I layered it over a piece of corrugated white cardstock and some other small bits of patterned paper.

The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and lastly I added some of my favorite enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.  Such a cute little card.  I love how bright and fun it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment