Monday, December 1, 2014

Some Fairy Fun with Tiddly Inks and Quick Creations

My post for Quick Creations this week is a really fun one :)  Noelle asked me to use the Greetings Fairy from Tiddly Inks, and Heidi Swapp's Dreamy 6 x 6 papers.

Greetings Fairy from Tiddly Inks


As you can see, the Heidi Swapp papers and the image fit together perfectly!  I was really unsure of what to do with this little fairy to start with.  She doesn't fit into my usual modus operandi, lol.  But after watching some videos on Youtube (love YT), I decided to try my Stampin' Write markers from Stampin' Up, and used them as watercolors but instead of a waterbrush (cuz I don't have one yet) I used my brand new Wink of Stella Clear Gold glitter pen.  Worked like a charm!  I have a limited amount of Stampin'Write markers, so I was stuck with only a few colors, but I think it worked out well.  This is definitely a technique I will attempt again, however, I do need to get more colors :P


Greetings Fairy from Tiddly Inks

The Stampin' Write colors I used are as follows:

Daffodil Delight
Bermuda Bay
Regal Rose
Tangerine Tango
Pumpkin Pie
Rich Razzleberry

The papers are Heidi Swapp Dreamy 6 x 6, and the die is Die-Versions Whispers Butterfly Garden.  All of these, including the Wink of Stella pen, you can purchase online at Noelle Martin's webstore:  Quick Creations.  You can even purchase the Greetings Fairy from Tiddly Inks here.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and don't forget to join us for the challenges at the Quick Creations blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment