Sunday, January 25, 2015

Write down those crafty ideas with Inky Impressions!

Wow, another inspirational piece for Inky Impressions today, and I am really excited about this one :)
I have done a couple of altered composition books before, but this one really speaks right to me :P

I used the Angelica Crafting digital image to create a Crafty Ideas Book.  I know, whowouldathunkit right?

Here she is:


Angelica Crafting by Inky Impressions

I colored this super fun image with my Prismacolor Premiere pencils, then added her to a 5 x 7 notebook.  I covered the notebook covers with patterned paper and added pockets to the inside for design templates and receipts!  On the covers I added the computer generated title (and had to color it of course), paper flowers, a bow, some ribbons, sequins and twine and lastly some crafty charms :)


Angelica Crafting by Inky Impressions

If you would like to purchase this image or any other of the sweet images from Inky Impressions, please visit their online store.  And don't forget to join in on the bi-weekly challenges, and use an Inky Impressions image to be eligible to win a prize pack from Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment