Thursday, April 23, 2015

Have a little Siesta with The East Wind

Having some serious fun with The East Wind digital images, and how could you not have fun with them?  They are so original.  I struggled for a sentiment for this one tho, lol.  She is called Siesta and she just looks so comfortable and relaxed, lol.  And you know, if an animal is comfortable enough to fall asleep with you, that you are the best in their eyes and that's what counts!


Siesta by The East Wind
I have colored with my Copics, Prismacolor Brush Markers, and my Prismacolor markers in the following colors:

Hair:  Copics - E99
PC946, 948
Skin:  Copics - E000
PC927, 939, 1029
Dress/Shoes:  Prisma - PB48
PC1088, 1027, 901
Dog:  Copics - E21
PC997, 945, 943
Hedgehog:  Copics - E70
PC1072, 1074, 1076


Siesta by The East Wind
I also followed the same sketch maps from Pagemaps.com to complete this card, and you can find it here :)
This is the second of my challenge to myself and I am really enjoying this.  Not only does it help you to make the cards if you struggle with placement, but it also teaches you when to stop adding embellishments, lol.

If you are looking for something new and original to color and create with, stop by The East Wind Etsy shop to see all of Unky's beautiful images :)

No comments:

Post a Comment