Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Holidays with Paper Nest Dolls

Hello everyone, it's time for a new challenge at the Paper Nest Dolls.  It's always Anything Goes at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog :)  And the new challenges always start on the first Monday of every month.

For this inspiration project I chose to use a newer release Christmas image called Candy Girl Avery.  Isn't she sweet?


For this project I used the image Candy Girl Avery, and paper from the Wild Rose Studio Festive Wishes collection.  I also used some snowflake stamps and a sentiment die from my Stamp of Approval box.  If you're a Catherine Pooler fan, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about lol.

This image is so sweet, and I had to color her up in fresh candy colors :)

You can find her and many others in the online shop at The Paper Nest Dolls.  She is also available in digital stamp form here :)  Come back soon to see more fun PND inspiration, AND don't forget, the 10th of every  month is new release day!

No comments:

Post a Comment