Saturday, July 16, 2016

Series Saturday with more TGF and Quick Creations!

I created a circle card this week for you today, using The Greeting Farm's Miss Anya Night Out.  There are three images in this set and you will be seeing them all.  Keep coming back on Saturdays for more Series Saturdays inspirations :)



I created this card using the CC Designs Scalloped Circles die set, Bo Bunny Soiree paper and some flowers and a sentient from my stash.

I colored her with my Copics and Prismascolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E000
PC929, 937, 1029, 1081
Hair: Y32
PC916, 943, 944, 948
Clothes:  R12
PC926, 924, 925

You can find all the linked products in Noelle's online store at Quick Creations :)  Unfortunately, I know Noelle is out of stock on the Miss Anya Night Out sets, but I know she has several other Miss Anya sets and they are all fabulous! Great customer service and fast shipping, I promise you will be happy :)

Stay tuned for more inspiration ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment