Sunday, July 10, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge at Sweet Stamps and a Framed Flower

I have a fun mixed-media-ish card for you today for Sweet Stamps :)



I created this card by first sponging the background using Pumice Stone Distress Ink and the Moroccan Tile 5 x 7 stencil.  The I stamped the Dahlia red rubber stamp on kraft card stock along with the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Framed Handwritten Words clear stamp set.  I took the Classy Circle Frame Piccolo and heat embossed it with Enchanted Aubergine enamel powder, using the Piccolo fluid adhesive.  I layered them all on glittery purple card stock and voila!

I had fun creating this card, and I hope it shows you more that you can do with your Sweet Stamps craft products!

Come back soon for more Sweet Stamps fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love the stenciled background and how you highlighted the flower with the piccolo frame. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete