Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Little Under the Sea with Quick Creations and CC Designs

Hello from the wintery white North! Lol.  It is super blustery here this week, which is a nice change from last week's super cold weather :)

I have created three cards for Quick Creations, using the same stamp set and ribbon :)

This stamp set is "Under the Sea" from CC Designs and I know Noelle has a couple left in her store!

The ribbon is from the Kaisercraft "Rock Pool" collection, as well as the paper in the first card.  Both of these are also available in the Quick Creations shop.


 Ok, tell me these cards didn't turn out super cute!  I watercolored these images using my Recollections watercolor markers on cold-pressed paper.  I fussy-cut some elements from the paper pad and layered them up with dimensional adhesive, added the ribbon bow on this one, and called it finished!


 The turtle is definitely a favorite, I've always liked turtles.  I watercolored him as well and popped him up on dimensional adhesive, added the watercolored bubbles to the background and added some "Rock Pool" ribbon to this card as well.


And the last one was just as fun.  I also watercolored the sea horse and more bubbles and also added some Quick Creations' "Mermaid Tales" sequins to this one.  This ribbon is also from the Kaisercraft "Rock Pool" collection.  Three different ribbons from the same set, and they are so cute!

All of the linked products are available in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations, but she is closing her shop...so go and see what's left!  There are sale prices on many items!

Stay tuned for more inspiration coming up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment